Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Break Projects

I have been on spring break this week and have been spending lots of time in my craft room working on several projects. 
The first project was a birthday present for my grandmother. I saw this saying about a month ago. When I saw it I knew that I wanted to do something with the saying for my grandmother since we call her Mimi. The original saying was on a tile but I decided to cut the saying in vinyl and put it on a picture frame.

The next few projects were some embroidery projects. One of my Christmas presents was a Brother SE400 embroidery & sewing machine. I am so excited to have one and even more excited to finally have time to play with it. 
My first embroidery project of the week was an appliqué owl on my sewing machine cover. This is the first appliqué I have ever done and I must say that I love this little owl. 

My aunt brought some baby items so for the next project I monogrammed and embroidered them.
Then I monogrammed some onesies for a baby shower this weekend.
And my last project of the week was to make some monogrammed pockets and sew them on some t-shirts for myself.
It has been a fun week of crafting and I have a feeling that I will be spending lots of time in my craft room this summer.

Thanks for visiting &
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment