Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

My First Card!

Yes! I made my first card! It is a very simple card but I am still excited about making it. Since this was going to be my first card I wanted it to be special so I made a card for my husband. It could also be a cute and simple Valentine's Day card. Also since I am new to card making I do not have a lot of supplies so the supplies I used were very simple too. 
Supplies:
White Card Stock (Card Base)
Recollections "The Bright and Basic Pad" Card Stock (Front Layer & Heart)
Cricut Craftroom Basics (Heart Cut Out)
Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge: LoopDeeLoo (I Love You Cut Out)
Red Card Stock (I Love You)
Tape Runner
Scotch Scrapbookers Glue
Corner Rounder

If you like this card idea and would like to know how I made the card and the measurements you can watch the video below:



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment