Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday Shape Card

This week I made another shape card for the challenge over at Krafty Girls. This is my second shape card and they are so fun to make. I found the birthday present shape on the Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge and thought that this would make a cute and simple shape card. I also thought about how you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash. Even though this card would not just have to be a birthday card since I used the sentiment "Celebrate" instead of "Happy Birthday". This card could be used for many occasions just by changing the colors and sentiment.


 Supplies:
Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge
Pink Cardstock
Pattern Paper (Recollections: The Bright and Basic Pad)
Purple Cardstock
Studio G "Celebrate" Stamp
White Gelly Roll Pen
Tape Runner
Scotch Scrapbooker's Glue
Foam Squares
If you like this card idea and would like to know how I made the card and the measurements you can watch the video below:

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. This card is very cute!!! Thanks for joining us over at the Krafty Girls Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete