Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Collective Haul from Michael's and Wal-Mart

I am currently making a couple of Father's Day cards and I did not have the color card stock I needed so I went to Michael's. Of course while I was at Michael's I had to look around the store to see if there was anything new and what all was on sale. I could not just go in and get the card stock and leave. That would just not be right. :) While looking around I found some small paper packs by Studio G and they had four different colors (pink, yellow, green, and blue) so I bought one of each color. I also got a white Gelly Roll pen because I like how people put the white dashes on their cards to add a little something. The last thing I got was a stamp that has four different sayings (Just For You From, Created With Love, Hand Crafted For You, & Hand Stamped For You). I am excited to stamp them on the Father's Day cards and make more cards so that I can use them on the back. I also like to crochet so I thought this stamp would be great to make little tags to pin onto crochet pieces that I give as gifts. Then I went to Wal-Mart and found some paper pads on sale for 50% off so I picked up three 12 X 12 paper pads all by Colorbok, one 6 X 6 paper pad also by Colorbok, and then a pack of Sudio G 12 X 12 paper. Now I can finish my Father's Day cards and I have lots of paper to make lots more cards and many other paper crafting projects. :)
Items from Michael's

Items from Wal-Mart



No comments:

Post a Comment