Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Mother's Day Card


A few months ago I found Stacy Williams' You Tube channel and she has a great Create a Critter 2 card series. I began watching her videos in the series and decided I just had to have the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. There are so many card possibilities and the critters are adorable. Once I got the cartridge the next holiday was Mother's Day so I decided to make my mother and mother-in-law a Mother's Day card instead of buying one. The images for the card I made can be found on page 44 of the Create a Critter 2 handbook and I just love the way the card turned out. My mother and mother-in-law were surprised to get a hand made card instead of a store bought card. Now I am looking forward to using the Create a Critter 2 cartridge to make some Father's Day cards.



Supplies used to make this card: 
Light Pink Cardstock 
Dark Pink Cardstock 
Light Blue Cardstock 
Dark Blue Cardstock 
White Cardstock 
Purple Cardstock 
Pattern Cardstock from Recollections: The Bright and Basic Pad 
Cricut 
Create a Critter 2 Cartridge 
Tape Runner 
Scotch Scrapbooker's Glue 
Black Fine Tip Scrapbooking Pen

If you like this card idea and would like to know how I made the card and the measurements you can watch the video below:

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment