Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Birthday Card for My Niece

Hi Crafters! So I have finished all the birthday cards for this week. The last card I had to make was for my niece that is turning one. My niece has a little stuff monkey that she takes everywhere and every time I see her or pictures of her she always has the monkey or is wearing an outfit with a monkey on it. Therefore I had to make her a card with a monkey and I found the monkey on the Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge.
 Here is a picture of her birthday card:

And here is a picture of the inside:
I used pink and purple to girl it up and then added the number one to the monkey's hat and shirt. I also used some stitching to give the card a little more detail. 

Supplies & Recipe:
-Pink Cardstock (Card Base: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Scored @ 4 1/4)
-Studio G Pink Paper Pack (Pattern Paper Layer: 4 X 5 1/4)
-Black Cardstock (Monkey Base: 3)
-Light Brown Cardstock (Monkey Middle Layer: 3)
-Dark Brown Cardstock (Monkey Top Layer: 3)
-Dark Pink Cardstock (Monkey's Hat & Shirt, Candles & Wave on Cake, "Make a Wish" Sentiment: 1 1/4, & "Happy Birthday" Sentiment: 2)
-Light Purple Cardstock (Ball on Monkey's Hat, The Number 1 on Shirt & Hat, Cake Plate: 1, Cake Icing, Phrase Bubble: 2)
-Yellow Cardstock (Cake Base: 1 1/2)
-White Gelly Roll Pen 
-Tape Runner
-Scotch Scrapbooker's Glue

Added Bonus: This week over at Krafty Girls the challenge is die cut. So I will also be entering this card into the Krafty Girls challenge this week. 

I hope that you like and can use this card idea.
Thanks for visiting &
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment