Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Create a Critter 2 Birthday Card

Next week is going to be a busy week of birthday card making. I have two nephews and one niece and all of their birthdays are next week. I just can't bring myself to buy a card now that I have entered the world of card making. I have already made one of the cards because one nephew lives in another state and his birthday is Wednesday. Therefore I need to mail it tomorrow. He is turning 6 so I did a cute lion card for him using the Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge.


Recipe for Card:
The card base is 8.5 X 5.5 and scored at 4.25. The pattern paper on the front of the card and white paper on the inside of the card are cut at 4 X 5.25. The lion and phrases were cut from the Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge. The lion was cut at 3 inches and the "Party Time" and "Happy Birthday" phrases were both cut at 2 inches.

Supplies:
Yellow Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Orange Cardstock
Brown Cardstock
White Cardstock
Pattern Paper (Recollections: The Bright and Basic Pad)
Tape Runner
Scotch Scrapbooker's Glue

I hope that you like and can use this card idea.
Thanks for visiting &
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment